Sunday, October 12, 2014

Mother's Little Helpers

Our cats Jack and Bobby turned seven months old this past week. They're angels when they're asleep. Otherwise, they can be a real handful. I'm sure the neighbors think I've gone insane, constantly yelling at two little cats, who always manage to behave when others are around. I know differently and call them "The Axis of Evil."

The cats and I do have a special relationship, though, probably because I work at home and am with them pretty much 24 hours a day. They especially love to "help" me do daily chores, like making the bed and doing laundry. See for yourself:

Putting on make-up in the morning

Making the bed

Doing laundry (Jack in the basket)

Making sure the laundry is clean (Jack in the
washing machine) ...

and dry (Jack in the dryer)

Helping Mommy iron

And repot plants, even if they don't need repotting

Cleaning the kitchen sink and window sills

Time for a break: "When's lunch, Mom?"

End of day: Mother's little angels

1 comment:

Florecita Farm said...

Oh, those gingers! I do notice that Jack seems to be the ringleader. xoxo